Looking for Work/Life Balance and Better Pay?
Join Us at Dobsons!
Are you tired of the daily grind, underpaid for your skills, or simply in need of a fresh start? Do you want a job where you work a 9 day fortnight, earn top rates with the opportunity for overtime, and get your birthday as paid time off?
We are looking for a qualified electrician.
Do you want a great place to work where you have plenty of scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting projects? Are you a qualified electrician looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a growing Electrical, Refrigeration and HVAC company?
This role could be perfect for you, If you’ve got what it takes!
Here at Dobsons we’ve got so many projects on the go that we need another pair of hands. We have some commercial projects that are sure to keep you from falling asleep in your coffee at smoko and a great bunch of guys to work with.
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Competitive compensation
- Company van, uniform, overalls, wet weather gear and boots provided
- Relocation costs covered up to $2,000
- Beers, bbq’s and lots of fun social events - you’ll need a sense of humour
- A boss who looks after you - Matt's well known for being a ‘good bugger’
Here’s what we need from you:
- Fully NZ qualified and registered Electrician with a current practising licence
- Full clean NZ drivers licence
- Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Experience with both commercial and residential electrical work would be an advantage
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now via email with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job. Please include a photo and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only people with the right to work in this country may apply.
Keen to apply?
Please complete the form to apply for a position with us.