Updated: Oct 15, 2019
We’re looking for an experienced electrician to join our growing team in Te Puke.
To be successful you’ll have:
- Great customer service skills
- Initiative and a can-do attitude
- Pride in your work and be able to work both unsupervised and with others
- New Zealand Electrical Registration and a Practising Licence
- A good knowledge of AS/NZ electrical standards, relevant Codes of Practice and Health & Safety compliance.
- Good communication and the ability to accurately and efficiently complete task administration or "paperwork" i.e. recording gear, time keeping and meeting regulation requirements
- A full drivers’ licence
In return we’ll offer you competitive rates, a company van, uniform, tablet and a supportive work environment with career development opportunities.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Availability to be on an after hours call-out roster is also required.
We are looking for the right applicant to start as soon as possible so if this sounds like you, get in touch today!