Join Our Team!
Dobsons are growing fast and we need a super-efficient quoting whiz with an eye for detail to manage our customer quoting process from start to finish.
In this role, you'll manage our quoting process from beginning to end. This will mean working closely with the sales and operations teams to source the information needed to prepare thorough quotes ready for submission.
You'll be an ace at producing accurate, professional and on-time quotes and tender responses from plans and specifications, maximising profitability and adding value for our customers.
This is a new role so there's lots of scope to make it yours.
To be successful you'll have the following experience, skills and attributes:
· Self-motivated and able to identify, examine, and resolve issues independently, but understand when to ask for assistance.
· Teamwork: Collaborative work style, working with and supporting others to achieve successful outcomes. Confident and genuine, able to establish and grow positive working relationships.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
· Time management: Able to manage multiple tasks through to completion within the specified, and often tight, timeframes.
· Critical thinking: Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Mathematics: This position requires intermediate math skills (i.e. calculate figures/discounts, proportions, kilowatts, amps, etc.).
· Electrical design skills: This position requires the ability to interpret electrical drawings, client specifications and industry standards to select the required types, sizes, ratings and quantities for quotes. This can be learned so previous experience, although desirable, is not essential.
· Computers and Technology: Knowledge of computer software, including applications such as Microsoft Office Business Suite Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat software, CRM or Enterprise Systems such as SimPro.
· Minimum of 1-year commercial quotations experience.
· Electrical industry experience (desirable but not essential)
In return, you'll earn a good salary, work in a dynamic and supportive team environment and have plenty of opportunities for career development.
If this sounds like you send your CV and a cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!